Monday, March 1, 2010

NEXT STEP


A little over two weeks ago I posted the beginning stages of this commission piece that I’m doing for my friend Jimmy Harris of Unicoi Outfitters. Over the weekend I nearly finished the colorization stage and the calligraphy. As you can see, this beauty was caught on one of my favorite waters...Noontootla Creek in north Georgia.

Noontootla Creek is one of the prime waters that Jimmy and his staff of guides have access to, and if you are anywhere near north Georgia and enjoy catching huge browns and rainbows in an absolutely beautiful setting, you MUST get in touch with them before the season is fully booked. If you do manage to book a day at Noontootla Creek Farms this year you’ll be doing what I'm doing...talking about the trip for the rest of your life!

Give David or Becky Hulsey a call at their Blue Ridge shop at 706-632-1880.

When I get the hands done I’ll show you all the finished artwork. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment