Wednesday, April 22, 2009
OK...We needed to see some color here, so here is my latest effort. These pages were getting a little too black and white. If not for my commitment to add a new image a week I might not have added this one. It is my first effort at doing a trout in its element...underwater. It was an interesting challenge and a concept that is gonna take a lot more work before I am satisfied. But hey, when I started I warned you - and myself - that there would be a lot of experimentation and that some of them might not be fully up to par. So here it is. I learned some good do's and don'ts and I know that my next effort at an underwater trout will be a lot better.